The following criticisms and suggestions are after testing this too with the free 30 minute VPS. Unfortunately in that time I was unable to test everything, and as my servers are all Cent 7 I was not able to add any to further test. If you would like further review/criticism beyond this, I can create another about to text further with another 30 minute VPS.
- On mobile, from the profile section, server list/add buttons do not work.
- With the sensitivity of the info located on a tool like this, I'd strongly suggest mandatory 2-factor auth for login. For simplicity, maybe add a walkthrough to help basic/new users set that up. This way even if the about password is compromised, the server info is not. This adds yet another level of security to help prevent catastrophic events. Even if not mandatory, there should be an option to implement for security conscious users.
- For the bandwidth section it may be better to put "upload" and"download. I suggest this because my experience to this point indicates that many beginner users (non-admins who may wish to manage their own servers) are already familiar with this terminology as opposed to "input" and "output".
- I like the layout regarding load times. Innovative and easy to grasp even for beginner users.
- In the monitoring section I love that you can set CPU thresholds. Only thing I'd add is the ability to turn monitoring off for individual services, as it is possible that I may not want to get notifications about certain services.
- I know many users like to be able to implement WHMCS on their cPanel servers, but since this seems to essentially take place of cPanel that's not an option. To add another competitive edge to your product, I would suggest considering offering a competitive tool to WHMCS.
Thank you for allowing me to be a part of this testing process,