- Find the server on the server list, and go to “Accounts”
- Click “Manage” and go to “Domains” tab
- Select the relevant domain and click “Suspend/Unsuspend” next to it.
You will have the following options to block domain:
- Disable domain - This will entirely disable the domain, and will render it inaccessible from outside (returning an error in browser: "Server not found")
- Suspend mode - This will show the domain as blocked, when trying to access it from outside. The “blocked” page can be custom created using our HTML editor.