- Find and select the server you want, and then navigate to “Accounts”
- And click “Manage” next to the account you want to set up a domain for
- Navigate to the “Domains” tab and
- Select the relevant domain and click “Show Records”
- In the new window click “Create New Resource Record.”
You will need to fill out the following fields:
- Name - name of the record.
- TTL - Time to leave. This setting is “86400” by default.
- Type - Type of record.
- Data - Definition for the record in the DNS zone.
More info about DNS records types you can find here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_DNS_record_types