New Update For ServerSuit (Version 3.9; build 205)
Our new build just launched, and you can enjoy all the new features of our remote Linux control panel immediately! Here's what's included in this release:
- Added native support for Internet Explorer 9 and above.
- You will now be offered to use a security token when adding a server. To find out more about token authentication read this article.
- Fixed an error that occured when trying to download configurations for roundcube.
- Added fields for NS server information in DNS Domain settings.
- Added domain mail server configuration information in the MAIL section.
- General bug fixes.
Follow us @serversuit and like us on Facebook for the latest news and updates!
March 29 2017