Big New UI Update Hits ServerSuit (3.9 build 211)
New build of ServerSuit is out, so let's go see what's included in the latest release
ServerSuit 3.9, build 211:
- -New software has been added to our curated library. eXtplorer - a web based file management system. You can find it in the software chest to install it in just a couple clicks.
- -Added service management in the Monitoring section. You can now manage running services without leaving the monitoring screen.
- -Added ability to setup monitoring notifications.
- -User Interface was updated for better ergonomics.
- -Improved mobile version UI.
- -Now shows progress when adding a server- only in ServerSuit UI (no console progress with adding by script)
- -Added an "Add Server" button on the end of server list.
- -Reorganized forms to have simple and advanced version in one place (adding account, domain, mailbox, ftp user, database, database user).
- -Improved DNS management interface.
- -Improved mailbox management interface.
Software Library Changes
- -Added ability to group software by status.
- -Software status now appears in the list.
- -Added ability to start soft installation from the list
- -Improved software dependencies installation.
Server Management changes
- -You can now see supported OS on the Add Server page.
- -Improved detecting and reporting problems when adding server to ServerSuit panel.
- -Added ability to launch installed soft from the list.
- -Added quotas management for server accounts
That about rounds out the update notes, minus a few bug fixes that we implement regularly. This release is live NOW, so you can log in and start using all these new features immediately!
Remember to like and follow us to keep up with new releases and articles when they come out!
- See you next time!
May 27 2017